[Here’s the first entry in our new blog series welcoming law firms to JD Supra:]
In business for over 100 years, Rogers Towers is one of Florida’s oldest law firms – with roots in Jacksonville and now offices in St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra Beach, Amelia Island, Naples and Fort Myers. The firm’s reputation for excellence extends across Northeast Florida.
Rogers Towers offers a comprehensive range of legal services, with more than 80 attorneys across all offices practicing in construction; corporate; labor and employment; immigration; environment; government and regulatory; commercial litigation; real estate; eminent domain; elder law; family law; health; immigration; intellectual property; tax; estates and trusts. Some of clients have been with Rogers Towers for over 30 years. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, banking and financial institutions, small and growing businesses, local governments, developers, among others.
- Development of Regional Impact Insert
- New Amendments Reform Unemployment Compensation Law in Florida
- How “Reasoned” Must a “Reasoned” Arbitral Award Be? Not Much
- The Widened Scope and Greater Danger of Third Party Retaliation Claims
- Vapor Intrusion: Consideration During Due Diligence Investigation