Patent reform, crowdfunding, social media policies, employee rights, cloud computing … for your reference, here’s a quick look at the top-viewed legal roundups on our Small Business Support blog for this past week:
- Patent Reform: 5 Ways You Can Expect Patent Litigation to Change
- Crowdfunding: The Future of Startup Financing?
- What Do Employment Law and Cookies Have In Common, Exactly?
- Employment Background Checks: 5 Things You Can and Cannot Do
- Social Media Policies: Is Your Procrastination Putting Your Company at Risk?
- Private Employers Must Post Notice of Employee Rights – NLRB Final Rule
- Cloud Computing and Security: Know Your Risks Before You Jump In
- Protecting Your Brand in the .XXX Age: 8 Things To Know
- Why Your Business Needs a Computer Use Policy
- Employee Theft and Fraud in the Workplace: Legal Considerations
Additional business law updates available @Biz_Law on Twitter.
We’ll see you on the networks…