FYI: here’s a quick look at the most-viewed roundups and legal reading lists on the JD Supra network this week>>
Small Business Support
- XXX Domains: You Have Until Friday to Act (Really!)
- Social Media Policies: Is Your Procrastination Putting Your Company at Risk?
- Small Business Bankruptcy: Who Is Responsible for the Debt?
- California Employment Laws: Governor Brown Goes to Town
- Employee or Contractor? 5 Ways to (Legally) Tell the Difference
Corporate Law Report
- The Cost of Employee Misclassification Just Went Up in California
- SEC to Public Companies: Disclose Your Cyber Risks
- Volcker Rule: First Look at the Proposed Regulation
- Patent Reform: 5 Things You Should Know About… First-to-File
- Dodd Frank Act: Executive Compensation, Corporate Governance, Enforcement, and More…
See additional trending roundups on @JDSupra. Enjoy your weekend!