What: learn how to recommend, share, and save legal updates in LinkedIn.
Every document in the Legal Updates app includes three sharing links (as highlighted above) next to doc title and byline. Here’s how each link works:
1. Click Recommend Document if you want to share the doc in a network update. Doubtless you’ve seen variations on such a recommendation in LinkedIn before:
2. Click Share Document to either send the doc to one of your LinkedIn groups, share only with particular individuals, or to feature as an update on your own profile.
Once you click “Share,” a pop-up window walks you through the three choices (you’re able to do any combination, or all at once):
Access this list of interesting work at any time by clicking the “Favorites” tab within the Legal Updates application, as shown below:
All of these sharing functions (among others) are also available as you browse specific law subjects in the Legal Updates app:
Upcoming posts in this Legal Updates how-to series include:
– how to customize and manage your legal feeds in LinkedIn.
– how to connect your JD Supra and LinkedIn accounts.
– how to reach outside your network.
– and others…
– Video: Introducing Legal Updates on LinkedIn…
– Webinar tour: intro to Legal Updates, Thurs 7/22, 10AM PST/1PM EST (register here)