At time of writing, over 25,000 people are connected to JD Supra’s Facebook legal news channels. Our Facebook audiences grow daily. For your reference, here’s a list of some of those social news law pages.
“Like” any page below to receive on-topic legal commentary and guidance in your Facebook stream:
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Is That Legal?
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Immigration Law
- Environmental Law
- Tax Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Employment Law
- Finance & Banking
- Insurance Law
- Construction Law
- Securities Law
- Family Law
- Trusts & Estates Law
- Consumer Protection
- Health Law
- Criminal Law
- Legal Marketing
- Tech Law
- JD Supra
We deliver to each page timely, relevant legal content (articles, alerts, blog posts, newsletters) as uploaded on JD Supra. See the “Legal News” tab below…
…and, in a “Lawyers” tab, we list the lawyers and law firms uploading their work to JD Supra:
The lawyer and law firm listings in Facebook also allow page visitors to connect directly with our contributors on their network of choice – Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook (as shown above).
We also regularly feature articles, alerts, commentary, and other legal documents to engaged audiences in each of these Facebook channels. We see ever-growing interest in the work as people come to rely on these pages for legal information that matters to their personal and professional lives.
Content and connections. Join us.
“Like” any of the pages above that interest you. And, if you are a legal professional using JD Supra to increase readership of your work, also:
- Fill out the social networking fields on your JD Supra profile, so your readers can connect to you on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter
- Monitor any JD Supra Facebook channel that delivers your work to our targeted audiences. As people “like” and comment on what you’ve written, join the conversation – and, when appropriate, invite your new readers to join your network.
- JD Supra Finds a Facebook Audience for Legal Articles (InsideFacebook)
- Facebook for Law Firms (Stem Legal)
- Your Professional Info on Facebook
- Three Apps for Your Law Firm’s Facebook Page
- Facebook for Lawyers: It’s In the News
- Facebook Law Pages (List)
Lawyers, deliver your legal content across the Web. Get started on JD Supra now.