Here’s a look at some of the top trends on JD Supra in the first weeks of May. Links either point to single documents, when applicable, or collections surrounding a topic.
As you can see, a mixed bag of trending queries – driven by breaking news, or by ongoing interest in legal developments coming out of Washington:
- False Patent Marking
- Wrongful Death Claim in Massey Mine Blast
- HIRE Act 2010
- Therapeutic Tax Credit
- Cobra Subsidy Extension (Also see Cobra Extension)
- Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act
- Michigan No Smoking Law
- HITECH Act
- The IRS Examination Process
- Immigration: n-400 Filing Instructions
- Social Networking Policy
- Home Affordable Modification Program (Also see HAMP)
- FMLA Military Leave
- Casey Anthony Death Penalty Case
- Linda Carty Death Penalty Case
Contact us if you’d like to receive comprehensive, subject-specific Trend Reports delivered monthly by email.
And follow @JDSupraBuzz to receive topical buzz reports via Twitter.
Currently we provide individual reports focusing on online trends in Bankruptcy, Real Estate, Immigration, IP Law, Employment Law, Tax Law, Personal Law, Personal Injury Law, Business Law, Law Practice, and Insurance. What’s your interest?
Ready to add your legal work to the mix?
Do so now: find an audience on JD Supra.