For your reference, here’s a look at some of the top-viewed client alerts, articles, blog posts, and filings on JD Supra for March, 2010.
1. The Valukas Report on the Lehman Collapse and E-discovery: Stratify and CaseLogistix Win the Day
[By: The Posse List | In: Finance & Banking; eDiscovery]
2. In re Celebrity Resorts, LLC: Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Case Summary
[By: Randall Reese, netDockets |In: Bankruptcy Law]
8. Seven Things to Know About Loan Modifications to Save You Time and Money
[By: Jeff Butler PEARSON & BUTLER |In: Real Estate, Bankruptcy]
10. When Window Dressing Becomes Fraud: Repo 105 Was Much More Than Window Dressing 101
[By: Barry Epstein Russell Novak & Co | In: Finance & Banking, Securities Law]
16. New Help From Government to Accelerate Short Sales
[By: Doron Eghbali Law Advocate Group, LLP |In: Real Estate Law]
17. In re Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.: Report of Court-Appointed Examiner (Vol1)
[By: netDockets |In: Bankruptcy, Finance & Banking]
18. Social Media Concerns for Litigators
[By: Mary Volk TexasBarCLE |In: Law Practice]
Did you know: we regularly send our members timely marketing/editorial intelligence. Our monthly JD Supra Trending Reports list current hot topics by industry/practice, with recommendations for how to write about each. Currently we offer reports for Real Estate, Immigration, Business Law, Taxes, Bankruptcy, Employment Law, Intellectual Property, Personal & Family Law, Personal Injury, and others. Contact us if you’d like to receive one or more of these mailings.
Ready to get noticed online? Upload your client alerts, articles, newsletters, blog posts, court filings, and other legal docs on JD Supra now.