For your reference, here is a list of recent articles and alerts to do with the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) regulations that went into effect at the beginning of this year. All documents posted on JD Supra by participating lawyers and law firms:
RESPA Guidelines: A Real Estate Reading List
- RESPA Changes Effective January 1 – by Miller & Martin PLLC
- New RESPA Rules For Consumer Protection In Real Estate Settlements And Loans – by Duane Morris LLP
- HUD Issues Final RESPA Rule and the Federal Reserve Board Makes More Changes to Regulation Z – by Lane Powell PC – Business/Commercial Law
- Explaining the RESPA Prohibitions Against Kickbacks and Fee Splitting – by Sebastian Gibson
- New RESPA Rules 2010: How To Disclose Settlement Services, Closing Attorney Fees, And Title Insurance – by Richard Vetstein
- RESPA Fallout: Lenders Combat Deficients With New Good Faith Estimate Through Loan Worksheets – by Richard Vetstein
- New RESPA Rules: Help for Borrowers Shopping for Loans – by Cathy Christiansen at Szabo, Zelnick & Erickson P.C.
- Fifth Circuit Denies Class Certification Of Kickback Claims Under RESPA – by Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- RESPA, TILA and Show Me the Mortgage Note – by O. Max Gardner III at Gardner & Gardner PLLC
Lawyers, do you have RESPA-related content to add to the mix? Post it now on JD Supra.