File under: weekend reading.
Here’s a quick look at some of the articles and news (mainly to do with online matters) that recently grabbed our attention.
Meant to be helpful, this reading list is by no means comprehensive. Before we file away, we thought we’d share with you:
- Facebook Now Allows Comment Replies by Email (Facebook blog)
- How Google Ranks Tweets (Technology Review)
- Why Are We Still Debating? (Are You Writing This Down?)
- LinkedIn Wants Users to Connect More (WSJ)
- Social Media Marketing Explained in 61 Words (WebInkNow)
- 3 Ways to Use Search & Authenticity in Personal Branding (Personal Branding Blog)
- 30 Content Marketing Truths for 2010 (Junta42)
- Seven Ways to Get Your Marketing Back on Track (Clickz)