For your reference: a reading list of recent Employment Law articles and alerts posted on JD Supra.
Written by leading lawyers and law firms, these documents cover timely issues in the area of labor and employment law, including employee rights, workplace privacy, the Family Medical Leave Act, online networking policy, H1N1/swine flu considerations, and more:
- Fenwick Employment Brief – August 2009 … [by Fenwick & West LLP]
- The Legal Pitfalls of Online Social Media … [by Ryan Lobato and Dara Wanzer of McAfee & Taft]
- Swine Flu Pandemic – Advice for Employers … [by Ford & Harrison LLP]
- Recent Legislation and Regulations Require Changes to Health and Welfare Benefit Plans … [by Littler Mendelson]
- Supreme Judicial Court Holds That Worker Misclassified As Independent Contractor Is Entitled to Damages … [by Foley Hoag LLP]
- Multi-Million Dollar Jury Verdicts Serve as Reminder to Beware of Retaliation Claims… [by Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP]
- DOL Issues Proposed Rule Implementing Executive Order Requiring Posting of Employee Rights … [by Ford & Harrison LLP]
- The Fair Employment and Housing Commission Updates Its FMLA/CFRA Comparison Chart … [by Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP]
- Notification Requirements for Employers of Religious Workers … [by Robert Kraft]
- Many Tax-Qualified Plans Require 415 Amendments by September … [by Morrison & Foerster LLP]
- Labor & Employment Bulletin – Summer 2009 … [by Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP]
- Conducting Workplace Surveillance – California Supreme Court Identifies Guidelines for Employers … [by Mintz Levin Employment, Labor Benefits Section]
For additional articles and updates, stay in touch via one of JD Supra’s distribution channels: Labor & Employment Law (Law Center) | Labor & Employment Law (Facebook) | Labor Law Alerts (Twitter) | Employment Law RSS Feed …
Have work to add to the mix? Join JD Supra today: deliver your legal articles to a wide online audience.