We’ve compiled a list of lawyers and law firms on Facebook (specifically: lawyers, law firms, and legal professionals using Facebook Business Pages as part of their online strategy).
There are a number of good pages in this list – send Adrian a note and he’ll tell you which he likes and why. Others are clearly just getting started, dipping a toe in the stream.
We’ve written about how much we like Facebook Business Pages and will do so again.
You can stream your publications and documents to Facebook using JD Supra’s custom Legal Publishing application. Additionally, we can help you create a custom Facebook page for your law practice or firm.
Lawyers, Law Firms, and Legal Professionals with Facebook Pages:
– Flynn Fleming LLP – boutique law firm representing businesses, individuals and families in the areas of litigation, LGBT services, family law, mediation, intellectual property, and estate planning.
– The Rainmaker Institute – law firm marketing company specializing in working with small law firms.
– EPIC – Electronic Privacy Information Center – a public research center, based in Washington, DC. For 15 years, EPIC has been on the front lines of the leading battles to safeguard privacy, freedom of expression, and civil liberties.
– Fenwick & West LLP – provides comprehensive legal services to technology and life sciences clients.
– ABA Journal – the flagship magazine of the American Bar Association, covering the trends, people and finances of the legal profession from Wall Street to Main Street to Pennsylvania Avenue.
– Practicing on Purpose LLC – provides services for lawyers, law schools, law firms and other organizations…
– Roncone Law Offices – Massachusetts law firm; general practice, concentrating on personal injury, divorce/family law matters, real estate and criminal defense…
– Eisenstein & Kouch LLP – Colorado-based, practices in the areas of business law, family law, personal injury, and tax law…
– Justia – Tim Stanley and Stacy Stern; focused on making legal information, resources and services easy to find on the Internet.
– Fresno Criminal Defense Lawyer: Rick Horowitz – a criminal defense lawyer whose office in centered in downtown Fresno, California. Rick’s focus is on criminal defense, with an emphasis in the Street Terrorism Enforcement and Protection (STEP Act) and immigration consequences of criminal charges.
– Taylor Law Office – a general practice law firm that represents businesses and individuals.
– Elliot Pishko Morgan PA – based in North Carolina, emphasizes the representation of individuals and businesses in the resolution of disputes through litigation and negotiation…
– Texas RioGrande Legal Aid – promoting the dignity, self-sufficiency, safety, and stability of low-income Texans.
– Maryland Legal Aid – providing free civil legal services in Maryland for low-income people, children and the elderly since 1911…
– Advantage Advocates – legal and general research, writing, editing and marketing services to law firms, legal professionals and business clients.
– Dearn Law Group – Alicia Dearn; California business and employment lawyers.
– Vetstein Law Group – of Framingham, Massachusetts solves legal problems in business, real estate, construction, condominium, zoning, banking and financial services, employment, and personal injury law.
– web.tech.law – based in South Africa, a niche new media law firm, Jacobson Attorneys "has a particular understanding and appreciation of the emerging products and services available on the social Web."
– Law Office of Daniel X. Nguyen – California based, specializing in business law…
– J. Vega & Asociados – Panama based law firm staffed with lawyers specializing in Intellectual Property…
– Construction Law and Contract Consulting – Virginia-based Christopher G. Hill of DurretteBradshaw, PLC…
– Kraft & Associates – Texas-based Bob Kraft: injury, disability, bankruptcy, immigration, consumer law…
– Law Office of Ellen S. Ross – admitted to practice in the state of New York and selected federal courts.
– Dallas Appellate Lawyer – a former court of appeals briefing attorney, Dallas appellate lawyer Chad Ruback devotes his practice to handling appeals and trial court motions likely to be at issue on appeal.
– The Law Firm of Andrea Hence Evans – intellectual property law firm…
– Intellectual Property Law – JD Supra’s Facebook channel on matters to do with intellectual property law…
– Hodges & Coxe PC – a civil litigation law firm located in Wilmington, North Carolina.
– Hammonds Hausmann | Avocats – French law firm (Paris based).
– Peterson Law Group – a three-attorney law firm based in Bryan/College Station, TX.
– Amanda Ellis Legal Search – focuses on the placement of commercial bankruptcy attorneys in law firms nationwide.
– Vitt Law Firm – Ontario-based, specializes in bankruptcy, probate, wills & trusts, and collaborative divorce.
– West End Legal – a full service two attorney law firm serving Southern Maine…
– Texas Appellate Lawyer – Todd Smith, focusing on civil appeals and litigation support in cases throughout Texas…
– WeServePapers – serve legal papers in South Carolina and nationwide.
– DGVE Law – MA law firm helping people with such legal matters as residential real estate and preparation of Wills and related legal instruments, including naming guardians for minor children
– Bankruptcy Law – JD Supra’s channel for bankruptcy law information and lawyers on Facebook…
– Entertainment Law Chicago, P.C. – representing filmmakers, musicians, producers, artists, performers, and writers on transactional legal issues. Donald R. Simon, Esq.
– John Lichtenberger/Advertising Law – the Publisher and Editor in Chief of Advertising Compliance Service, an advertising law reference service since 1981 for attorneys and advertisers.
– Precise, Inc. – a litigation technologies company based in Pittsburgh, PA.
– Kovitz Shifrin Nesbit – a range of legal service and representation in Buffalo Grove, IL…
– Wolfe Law Group, LLC – construction law practice with offices in New Orleans, Louisiana and Seattle, Washington.
– BC Personal Injury Lawyers and ICBC Claims Lawyers – ICBC Injury Claims Lawyer Erik Magraken.
– Riezman Berger, P.C. – mid-sized law firm offering a range of services in numerous fields. Based in Saint Louis, MO.
– Stem Legal Web Enterprises Inc. – helping lawyers connect web innovation to firm strategy and business goals, including online brand development, design, coding, web marketing and SEO operations.
– BankruptcyFilings – a legal resource for anyone interested in Bankruptcy information, provided by the Los Angeles Law Office of Adrianos Facchetti.
– Law Offices of Dawn M. Weekly, PC – elder law firm with a concentration in Life Care Planning and Veterans Benefits…
– Rocket Matter – legal productivity software, providing practice management and time and billing software on the Web.
– Law Office of Melba J. Griffith – advocating for pets by applying legal principals that govern humans to pets. Licensed in PA, NJ & FL.
– David Barrett, Attorney at Law – a Massachusetts civil litigation attorney and Director of Social Media for The Rainmaker Institute. The World’s Largest LinkedIn Lawyer Network.
– Johnston, Moore & Thompson – providing a large range of legal services to individuals & businesses in Huntsville & North Alabama.
– The Law Office of Thea Beatie Eliot – helps individuals and families in the San Francisco Bay Area protect what they love through compassionate, client-centered estate planning, trust administration and probate.
– Cusimano, Keener, Roberts, Knowles & Raley, LLC – wreck, personal injury, real estate, estate planning, corporations, social security disability.
– Patents101 – an intellectual property law blog sponsored by Hyra IP, PLC and written by Clifford D. Hyra, registered patent attorney and intellectual property lawyer in the D.C. metro area.
– Weitz Morgan PLLC, Attorneys at Law – represents individuals and businesses in government contracts, insurance law, health law, business law, civil litigation and appeals, litigation support, private international law and a variety of transactional matters.
– Free Canadian Law – AdviceScene.com is a social networking community linking lawyers and the public. Allows the public to post questions and discuss legal issues with lawyers, free of charge.
– Law Office of Paul B. Kennedy – handles drunk driving cases in Houston and the surrounding communities. Also handles all other criminal matters.
– ComplianceHeadquarters.com – compliance knowledge and related solutions for the financial services industry.
– Medina, Martinez & Castroll, LLC – serving the needs of families through counseling-oriented planning.
– Hatley Law Group – an estate planning firm that keeps the needs of a growing family in mind.
– Law Technology News – coverage on the latest hardware and software, and insight on everything from trial technology to security.
– Gerald L. Kane & Associates – provides relationship-based, comprehensive services in the areas of Trusts, Estates, Probate, Conservatorship, Special Needs Planning, Business formation, and Business Succession Planning.
– Estate Law – trusts & estates, estate planning, and related information and lawyer listings from JD Supra.
– Ard Law Firm – relationship-based Estate Planning.
– Hoopes & Adams, PLC – Wills, Trusts, Estates; Family Protection; Kids’ Protection; Estate Planning; Probate.
– Ainer & Fraker, LLP – estate planning, probate and estate administration, tax planning for individuals and businesses, asset protection and charitable planning.
– Law Offices of Scott Pactor – criminal defense lawyer licensed in CA. and ninth circuit.
– The Ziff Law Firm, LLP – representing injury & malpractice victims in NY & PA.
– Richmond Virginia Car Accident Lawyer – attorney Wayne O’Bryan…
– New York Medical Malpractice & Personal Injury Trial Lawyer – attorney Gerry Oginski…
– Jessica Foley Law – juvenile and adult criminal defense in Massachusetts.
– Robert Walker Law – legal services for estate planning and civil litigation in Northern Virginia.
– Jeena Belil Accident and Injury Law – a Long Island accident & injury attorney who knows the inside of the insurance business.
– Sarapu Law, P.C. – full-service immigration law firm handling business and family immigration needs.
– Legal Malpractice Lawyers – Phoenix, Arizona, based firm…
– The Wilson Law Firm – DUI, criminal, and traffic defense…
– Blog for Profit – by Grant Griffiths of G2 Web Media…
– Leanna Hamill, Attorney at Law, P.C. – Massachusetts-based estate planning and elder law…
– Ferrell Law Firm – Memphis, Tennessee, personal injury, car wreck and worker’s compensation law firm.
– Legal/Law Marketing – JD Supra’s Facebook channel for all things legal marketing.
– 22 Tweets – real-time Twitter interviews with practicing lawyers who tweet.
– The Legal Watercooler – "…a place where we can grab a cup of coffee and share in a little bit of industry chat."
– The Law Office of Timothy J. Evans – a Hattiesburg, Mississippi, law firm focusing on family law, criminal defense, business law, and general civil litigation.
– Bankruptcy Legal Pro – run by consumer bankruptcy lawyer Jay S. Fleischman; where lawyers learn about marketing, managing and growing their firm…
– Lane Powell PC – "a multi-specialty law firm, Lane Powell has helped emerging and established businesses navigate the Pacific Northwest and beyond for more than 130 years."
– Wolters Kluwer – (seemingly inactive at time of writing…)
– The Law Offices of Norman Gregory Fernandez & Associates – a full-service law firm based in California…
– Demas & Rosenthal, LLP – Sacramento-based injury lawyers…
– The Law Offices of Carolyn Elefant – specializing in energy, renewables, eminent domain, appellate and civil rights matters
– Legal Information Institute (LII) – "Our goal is to make law both free and easily accessible for everyone."
– ACLEA – Association for Continuing Legal Education, devoted to improving the performance of CLE professionals.
– State Bar of Texas – serving its members and the public since 1938.
– Minnesota State Bar Association – with 16,000 members, the state’s largest organization of lawyers.
– Germscheid, Heimerl & Lammers – Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Family Law, Criminal Defense, Real Estate, and more.
– The Brain Injury Law Firm: De Caro & Kaplen, LLP – representing brain injury cases, as the title suggests.
– Aylward Family Law – a boutique law firm concentrating in romantic disentanglements and contract litigation. The firm’s mascot is a small leopard.
– Family Law – family law information and lawyer listings on a Facebook channel by JD Supra.
– Peters & Freedman Law Firm – professionals in the field of community association law.
– B-Law LLC – "… a community of lawyers, coming together to help mutual clients and share knowledge."
– McAfee & Taft – Oklahoma’s largest law firm with more than 145 attorneys and offices in both Oklahoma City and Tulsa, serving clients nationally and internationally.
– Employment Law – labor and employment information and lawyer listings from JD Supra.
– Kentucky Auto Accident Attorney – the Schafer Law Office…
– Ottawa Injury Lawyers – by Auger Hollingsworth…
– The CATO Institute – non-profit public policy research foundation headquartered in Washington, D.C.
– Ron Coleman – Manhattan-based attorney, one specialty: Internet Law…
– Child Safety Lawyers – Arizona-based husband and wife team, Alexis & Mark Breyer…
– Lawyerist – "the lawyering survival guide."
– Landolt & Associates – Bankruptcy, Employment Law, and Entertainment Law (including Literary Representation) to residents of the Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding communities.
– StarrParalegals – virtual paralegal assistance in Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights, Commercial Transactions, and UCC e-filing…
– ABA Business Law Section – community for business law professionals…
– American Law Institute – American Bar Association (ALI-ABA) – offers a national curriculum of a variety of continuing legal education products…
– Qatar Law Forum – "global commitment to the rule of law" …
– Florida Probate Attorney – Larry Tolchinsky…
– Trammell Law Firm, P.A. – "…protecting the rights of injury victims in South Carolina and Georgia."
– Electronic Frontier Foundation – "…confronting cutting-edge issues defending free speech, privacy, innovation, and consumer rights.
– Compliance Building – page for the Compliance Building blog by Doug Cornelius.
– Banking & Finance Law – JD Supra’s Facebook channel for legal information and lawyers to do with Banking & Finance Law…
– Jones McClure Publishing – "We publish legal reference books."
– Legal Times – "…news on law and lobbying in the nation’s capital."
– Paul Feldman & Associates Legal Recruiting – placing associates and partners nationally and internationally for 35 years.
– California Attorney (Bisnar | Chase) – personal injury defense…
– Abacus Law – law office software…
– LawInfo – free legal resources…
– The Dandridge Law Firm – a focus on the unique areas of Non Profit Tax Exemption, Non Profit Law, and Trademark and Copyright Law…
– Law Offices of Stella Espinoza Browne – practice limited to the area of Family Law and Criminal Law. Practicing throughout Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and Riverside counties…
– Pacific Legal Foundation – "…public interest legal organization that fights for limited government, property rights, individual rights and a balanced approach to environmental protection."
– Timothy Faith Law Offices – admitted to practice in Maryland; firm focuses on Information Technology-related legal matters…
– Business Law – articles, news, and lawyers listings covering all aspects of Business Law…
– JD Supra – join us on Facebook (or see one of our subject-specific channels on Facebook, listed below).
– JD Supra allows you to stream your legal publications to Facebook. Simply install our Legal Publishing Facebook application. Network with authority!
– Want your page listed here? Leave a comment and we’ll add it as we update.
– See: Bob Ambrogi’s excellent list of State Bar Associations on Facebook.
– Coming Soon: Update Facebook Pages from Desktop Apps (Mashable)
Are you using JD Supra to stream your legal publications around the Web? Start a profile and upload your documents now. Engage targeted audiences where they gather, including Facebook.
JD Supra’s Facebook Pages: Real Estate Law | Intellectual Property Law | Bankruptcy Law | Consumer Protection | Personal Injury | Securities Law | Environmental Law | Employment Law | Business Law | Insurance Law | Family Law | Estate Law | Health Law | Tax Law | Finance Law | Immigration Law | Construction Law | Legal Marketing | Lawyers | Facebook Law Pages … join us, become a fan.