Did someone say "Wit t-shirt contest?"
No, that’s not a typo – and yes, we are willing to resort to awful puns to reach out to our community. File under Friday fun:
Here’s the scoop. We want the official JD Supra t-shirt to be like JD Supra content: user-generated. And so, an improptu contest:
What do you think our new JD Supra t-shirt should say? Make a suggestion. If we pick it, we’ll buy you an iPhone.
That’s it! Please post your suggestion in the blog comments field, and spread the word. Deadline is next Friday, January, 30th (by 5pm PST). We’ll make our decision next weekend.
A couple of pointers:
– if you have an idea, post it soon. We’ll honor the first (time-stamped) version of any repeat suggestion.
– the shirt will be white, with the JD Supra logo ("tastefully placed") on the front; writing on the back.
– we’re asking: What would you write on the back?
– if you think that’s lame and have an entirely different suggestion: go for it.
– we love humor, but if you think of something serious that you believe in: suggest it!
– our tagline is: "Give Content. Get Noticed." (Be the first to recommend that in the comments, and if we go with it, you win an iPhone.)
– you can enter as many times as you want.
– whichever tone you go for, here’s what we are trying to capture:
JD Supra helps legal professionals to showcase expertise by publishing, distributing, and promoting their documents online. Build a professional profile; post filings, decisions, briefs, articles, alerts, newsletters – all in the service of free, substantive legal information that connects back to its contributor. (Give Content. Get Noticed.)
– have fun!
– if you’re the competitive type and need to do further research read some of the "In the News" media coverage located here.
– please do make your suggestion. Afterall, this is all about user-generated content!
Good luck – and thanks for participating.
What do you think the new JD Supra should say? Make a suggestion in the comments field. If we pick it, we’ll buy you an iPhone!