We’ve compiled a list of some of the top trust and estate planning documents published on JD Supra by our contributors.
Topics are as varied as the lawyers who are sharing this work; but the documents included here all touch upon a vital aspect of this critically important legal issue.
Check back again, we’ll be revisiting the list and adding other resources.
Reference: Top Trust & Estate Planning Legal Documents
- Estate Plan Checklist – Steven Peck
- Sample Family Trust – Jim Bowman
- Partial Post Mortem Checklist – Stephen D Willey
- Keep the Government and Lawsuit-Happy Opportunists Away From Your Children’s Inheritance – Alexis Martin Neely
- When Remarriage Muddies the Waters: QDRO’s & Surviving Spouse Protection – Daniel N. Janich
- Grandma’s Dating! Romance and the Revocable Living Trust – Darlynn Morgan
- Keeping the Money in the Family – Priya Royal
- Intestacy – Kenneth Vercammen
- Joint Trust Disadvantages – Dana Zivkovich Johnson
- Choosing a Guardian for Your Children – Kimbro Legal Services, LLC
- Estate Planning in the Face of Divorce: An Ounce of Prevention …. – Gary B. Freidman
- The Importance of Having a Power of Attorney Document – Patricia Bloom-McDonald
- Problems With Typical Revocable Living Trusts and Financial Durable Powers Of Attorney – And the New 70 – Michael J. Young
- Bottom Fishing in Probate: What to do When the Claims Outweight the Assets – R. Scott Gardner
- Income Only Trust – Jacoby, Brimo, Hurd & Chase
[Update 1.18.09: new legal document feed: follow @Trusts_Estates on Twitter for the latest relevant legal docs]
If you are a lawyer or firm with documents to contribute, jump onto JD Supra and share your work now.