JD Supra contributors were busy sharing their insightful newsletters and articles last month. Here’s a roundup of some of the most popular recent posts:
- Patent Happenings, the monthly newsletter of Latimer, Mayberry & Matthews IP Law LLP, providing in-depth analysis of judicial, legislative, and administrative developments in patent law. (April 1, 2008, issue is available here.)
- Monthly articles from Lane Powell PC covering breaking developments in the firm’s diverse practice areas including insurance, environmental law, taxation, health, finance & banking, construction law, labor & employment, and a host of other subjects.
- Immigration Law Alerts – regular alerts, advisories, and updates, from the Mintz Levin Immigration Group.
- SecuritiesBrief Spring 2008 – one of the many securities updates and intellectual property law articles (including InBrief and others) published by Lang Michener LLP.
- An article on the Writer’s Guild Strike discussing the resolution and its legal implications, by Troy Gould entertainment law attorney, Jonathan Handel.
- MoFo Tax Talk, a timely new publication from Morrison & Foerster.